Monday, January 29, 2007

Question to expand on

Do you belong, or have you ever belonged, to any clubs, gangs, or social/political organizations?

I belong to a Church Youth Group in St. Elizabeth's Church. I have been attending this group for the past 7 months. This group is a place for us young people to come together and be able to talk about God, our feelings and make long lasting friendships. We get together once a week and we talk about things happening in our lives and how God reflects in everything that we do. This group is a total blessing in my life.

1 comment:

bill said...

Vanessa,

I'm worried that you're not writing that much because you're not getting any comments. Writing into a "void" can be uninspiring.

So, maybe this comment will get you more motivated?

Remember, the more the better in this class, at this point at least. In order to get "warmed up" for later assigments, we need to exericse our writing muscles now.